Bryan Cave International Consulting (“BCIC”) are seasoned issue advocacy professionals, adept at developing comprehensive strategies and tactics, building support and forging coalitions. As former officials in their respective governments and the regional institution, many of our consultants can help you put together a responsive and effective engagement program, including:
· Identify the best approach to take when engaging the authorities on specific matters, ensuring that the applicable evidence, documentation, and/or justification is put forward to obtain the correct outcome;
· Establish a coordinated message which will be communicated internally, and to external partners and stakeholders;
· Craft nuanced positions and develop strategies to advocate interests/positions to the relevant authorities;
· Draw up an action plan and define engagement targets and schedule;
· Prepare appropriate responses to the authorities’ challenge, supported by economic justification of existing pricing policy and operating results; and
· Provide guidance and recommendations on correct steps and risk management solutions, including voluntary disclosures.
Bryan Cave International Consulting (“BCIC”) knows the language of the government bureaucracy and can effectively engage the authorities on a variety of customs, international trade, investment and regulatory issues at the policy, legislative and operational levels. Whether you are negotiating tax/investment incentives and/or special customs/tax schemes, arguing to protect your business interests in WTO/FTA negotiations, or defending against compliance challenges, we can effectively support and represent you in your discussions with the relevant authorities.
With an extensive network of contacts, Bryan Cave International Consulting (“BCIC”) provides timely intelligence on policy, legislative and regulatory changes, status and direction of WTO/FTA negotiations, as well as nuanced analyses of such developments. We identify and assess areas/issues that are of particular concern/interest, gathering all relevant information and ground intelligence to build an effective message and strategy for engagement.
BCIC’s consultants are deeply tapped into the pulse of the Asian regulatory and business environment and can:
· Cultivate useful tactical and strategic information network;
· Produce customized reports, monitoring and analyzing the evolving legislative, regulatory and administrative environment in Asia affecting customs, trade and investment;
· Anticipate movements in policy direction, regulatory changes and competitive developments that would affect your business and operations;
· Offer insights into the latest policy thinking, as well as government decisions and actions with regard to specific issues or sectors;
· Report on the status and direction of on-going FTA discussions and implications of the on-going discussion in relation to your business and operations; and
· Identify key stakeholders, appropriate platforms and engagement approaches.